January 12, 2011

Happy New Year!

2011 brings a year full of brand-news for us!! The year of baby girl Harding's birth, my first mother's day, John's first father's day, L-1 of law school... Exciting changes coming our way! Baby seems to be growing strong and healthy, as is mommy's tummy. I have to be a little more careful this month because I endulged a little too much over the holidays and my doctor says I'm only allowed to gain 4 pounds this month. John's such a great support that he had the same problem over the holidays, haha! Needless to say, we are both trying to cut down a bit. Any ideas on healthy delish dinner ideas?

Here's how we brought in the New Year! Game night at the Hunter's! Pretty lame, but we are old married parents *almost*. Plus we had fun!

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

You need to post pics of your cute growing tummy!

Erin and James Sweeney said...

Yeah I agree about the tummy pictures. Also- you know I gained more than I should've. I know a lot of people who did, as long as you can lose it afterwards- I say have fun eating whatever you want!g