February 27, 2011

Ready or Not!

Ready or not, baby is on her way! We are now a little over 34 weeks. We have had a few adventures along the way, like a sneak preview of the hospital after the stairs and I got in a fight...the stairs won. Along with my belly extending stretch limo style, my belly button has also seemed to travel in a similar direction!!

Last week my sister Julie, sister in law Gloria, and bff Sarah "Fletch" through me an amazing baby shower! Everything was so beautiful. I sure felt loved! Here are a few shots of the evening. The theme was "favorite things" Von Trapp style :)


Yummy desserts!!!
My very favorite gift! A nursery rhyme quilt made by my favorite people!The favors: brown paper packages tied up in string! Inside-- chocolate covered cherries, yum!

4 comments:

Erin and James Sweeney said...

Oh Rach, I wish Elisabeth and I could throw you a shower. By the way I do have a gift for you, I've just been slacking and haven't gotten it wrapped up to send. We miss you!

Sarah said...

so excited for you! it looks like a beautiful shower :)

Elisabeth said...

What a fun shower. I love the theme. Wish we could have been there with you! I'm trying hard to come up with a way to come see you sometime! I wonder when the next time we'll all be together will be :) We'll have to plan something in the future. Love you!!!!! I can't believe how close you are now to having this little girl :) Ahh... I need to call you today!

Tabitha said...

wish your shower was in Utah so all your NWA friends could be there to help you celebrate!