June 14, 2012

Please Sir, I want some more!

The other day, I was browsing through a few shots on my phone and noticed picture after picture of my sweet little thing stuffing her face! So it got me thinking, is she seriously eating all the time? Answer-- yes!! There's the generic 3 meals in the high chair, there's after breakfast snack, before lunch snack, and whenever she pretty much feels like it snack. At my parent's house the pantry cabinet doors go to the floor so they are just the right level for her to open them up, peer inside, decide what she wants, and pull it out. Good thing this little piggy is so active or she might just turn into one!


                      









It's no wonder that some of her first words were her favorite food items-- cheese and strawberry. Here's my lovey eating some yogurt using the correct sign language for "more" to tell me to KEEP IT COMING MOM!

                                        

2 comments:

Sara and Justin said...

cutest video ever! She does the sign so well!

Sara and Justin said...

cutest video ever! She does the sign so well!