October 3, 2011

1/2

Yup, our little lady turned 6 months this past week. That's 1/2 a year! How did the time pass so quickly?? Despite the 6 month shots and a little extra fussiness from teething, our sunshine girl has been as happy as ever. So what does a typical 6 month old do? Well, I'm not quite sure. But here's what Adeline does....
she feeds herself
she sits up tall (with a few wobbles)
she plays with the boys
she laughs a lot
she rides in shopping carts
she goes on long walks
she gives good back scratches
...and great hugs!!


here's our little chatterbox

3 comments:

Erin and James Sweeney said...

Oh I want to meet her! She's just gorgeous! Oh and I loved the pictures that Fletch took of you and Addie! They are super super cute! We miss you guys!

Elisabeth said...

She is so beautiful! I agree with Erin and want to meet her too, SO BAD! I look at those pictures and some of her facial expressions remind me so much of you, Rach. I can't believe she's 6 months old already! Love you :)

Kristen and Andrew said...

Oh my gosh...she is the cutest! I just want to kiss those big cheeks of hers all day! I'm so sad because she is going to be so big the next time we see her :( We are going to CO for christmas because to get to DC would have been $950! So we won't see her until she is already 1....so so sad. we will have to skype again soon. love ya!