May 6, 2011

Say Cheese

My 6 week maternity leave is coming to an end. It's been so nice staying home with my little girl all day long doing, well, pretty much nothing! I know Daddy has sure been jealous as he heads off to work every morning while Addie and I are still curled up in bed together. Good thing he loves us so much. We try to send him pictures most days so he doesn't feel like he is missing out on too much.

Already a thumb sucker!

Wide awake, just taking in the world

Having some sweet dreams :)

Today I got a great shot. Adeline was awake, looking all around. As I started talking to her she looked at me and cracked the biggest smile! I grabbed my phone and snapped the tail end of it. Daddy says it's a goofy grin, but I think it's pretty darn adorable!

TA-DA!!!
Addie's first caught-on-digital-film smile

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! Love that little smile!

Unknown said...

This is Gloria, not Dave. I'm sure he will think her smile is super cute also!

Sarah said...

you're right that is such a super cute smile! it's so hard to catch those in beginning- good work :)

Fletch said...

gooofyyyy???? what this is ADORABLE!!!! I'm loving it... oh gosh, does she laugh out loud too or just smile? She's so little too... 1.5 months right? oh p.s. in Amsterdam every single stroller i saw was a bugaboo, in the craziest color combos like pink and red.. haha but good call on your stroller! if they can survive the cobblestone /slanted street & bikes running into you madness your stroller will probably last forever. :)

Tabitha said...

she is so darling!