November 3, 2010

Life rolls on!

I tried to add a cute Thanksgiving background but my lack of tech savviness put a damper on things. My intentions were to load this cute November themed turkey background so that I would be forced to blog by at least Christmas! So if anyone out there can help me, I would be all for it.

Anyway, welcome back to the world of the Hardings. Life has been just lovely lately. A few highlights from the past few months:

August 1-
John starts new job at law firm. (Hooray for real pay checks!!)

August 16-
John and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary. Time flies when you're having fun!


August 21-
I turned 23! John bought me a new camera so I would become a better blogger...ha. We celebrated at Deep Creek Lake with our friends Rachel and Brant Cox.


August 26-
Daniel returns home from his 2 year mission in Arizona! Lots of tears, of joy of course!

End of August/Early September-
I begin my new job as a 4th grade math teacher! Loving every minute.

September 3-
We move into our new house/ start our house sitting job.

September through October-
Lots and lots of puking. Oh, did I forget to mention we are expecting??? We find out the gender in 3 weeks. John is already convinced its a little boy.


Our little bundle of joy is set to arrive early April.

October 23-
My bestie Sarah Fletcher and I throw a baby shower for our good friend Ashley. It was beautiful (thanks to Fletch the next Martha Stewart!) Here was my one contribution...thanks Dawn, couldn't have done it without you!


Late October-
John's first year haunting the forest! MHF 2010.

October 31-
Happy Halloween! Samson is always the star at our house.

That's the gist of it. Hang on tight for more updates! And maybe even a belly picture or two, if I am feeling adventurous that is...

4 comments:

Fletch said...

Yayy!!! A really good update (so glad you got around to it, especially with your important news!) Love it.

Oh you should put a little baby voter box thing on the side of your blog so your readers can guess boy or girl!!

xoxoxoxox

Sarah said...

What a nice update! Congratulations again on the baby- sorry you were feeling sick. I hope that has gotten better now. Can't wait to find out if it is a boy or girl :)

Erin and James Sweeney said...

Yay we're so excited for you! It's too bad you live so far away, we want to be there for a shower- and to see that precious baby when they get here! Oh well, I guess mail and the internet will have to suffice. . .

Tabitha said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you! Now you have to blog lots so we can get updates!