July 15, 2009

Live like you were dying...

To celebrate the fourth John and I headed to my grandparents cabin in Tennessee. It was beautiful up in the mountains and we got to spend some quality time with the extended family. We must have gotten caught up in that country fever because while there, well, we decided to take some advice from our good friend Tim McGraw. Instead of BBQing or watching fireworks like most people were doing, we went SKYDIVING!
John was REALLY excited!
Practicing my form!
Making a memory together!
About to take off with our instructors and pilot
Our tiny little plane
There goes my husband!
EEEEK!
My turn!
aaaaaaaah!!!

Well it was a great memory that we will have forever! (Especially the part of me puking after we hit the ground!)






1 comment:

Erin and James Sweeney said...

Oh my gosh, I didn't know you guys had a blog! It's fun to find new people! You didn't tell me you went skydiving! That's awesome! That is something I've always wanted to do, but James isn't as big into extreme things, I don't know if I could convince him to go!